The tight fit, the slim collar and the avoidance of fittings and laminate makes Shinogi™ the perfect insulation/liner.
- Colour: Green, grey, black.
- Sizes: XS-XXXL.
- Weight: 660 gm. (M):
- RRP: € 219,-
Polartec® Wind Pro® fabrics are extremely breathable yet provide 4x more wind resistance than traditional fleece.
This is the new "super fleece" which spans an incredibly wide range of conditions; performs as both outerwear and insulation; and offers exceptional durability.
This is a versatile fabric which can be worn all year long for a variety of activities.
How does WindPro® work :
Proprietary yarns and a very tight construction greatly reduce the effects of wind chill, the Achilles heel of traditional fleece.
We have proven its effectiveness both in the lab and in the field.
Polartec® Wind Pro® blocks the wind 4x more than traditional fleece.
The durable water repellent outer surface sheds rain and snow. Velour or pebbled back efficiently traps air and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
Both surfaces of these fabrics are finished for maximum durability and pill-free performance. They retain their insulating ability and original appearance after repeated use and laundering.
Because it is not a laminate, Polartec® Wind Pro® is also highly breathable, maintaining 85% of the breathability of traditional fleece to keep you from overheating.
Technical Highlights WindPro®:
- 4x more wind resistant than traditional fleece; greatly reduces wind chill
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Water repellent surface sheds rain and snow
- Highly breathable; provides comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapour
- Durable; will outlast other fleece fabrics
- Machine washable
- Versatile; appropriate for a broad range of activities