A new, old, Danish designed product has been reborn. Dozer5™ is his name, and he turns 15 years old. Never has he been more fit for fight. His health looks really good and have never been better! A completely new version that offers significant improvements.
In addition to the design Dozer5™ forms the world’s first and only fishing jacket, which is 100% fluor free. (Without harmful microscopic particles known as PFCs).
Among more than 35 improvements:
- 100% salt water resistant design, which includes the latest generation of zippers, developed in partnership with YKK
- Optimized fit
- new cutting-edge designed hood
- New wrist/cuff closure
- A craftsmanship so good that we guarantee you a 100% waterproof and breathable product that will last longer
- Two water resistant* front pockets placed at chest height
- Two hidden incline pockets with magnetic auto closure
- One large back pocket
- Napoleon inner pocket hidden behind flaps. Waterproof
*Waterproof/tight pockets; pockets are waterproof against rain, snow and wave splashes, for example. If pockets become submerged, or are not completely zipped, water will eventually penetrate. You will however stay dry, even if the inside of pockets fill with water.
- The System Fabric™ is an innovative material providing excellent protection from the elements
- A durable and tough fabric with superior waterproofing, breathability and heat reflective capabilities
- The System Fabric™ is the ideal third layer for all outdoor activities, except the most physically demanding activities.
- The System Fabric™ allows excess heat and moisture to evaporate without compromising waterproofing, leaving you dry and comfortable
- Water column: 10.000 mm. (iso0811)
Weight: 998 gram (size L)
How to find your measurements
The best you can do is to take one of your own well fitting pants, jackets, shirts or the like and make your measurements directly on the garments. In this way it is easier and more precise than doing the measurement on your body.
a = Neck (shirts)
b = Chest
c = Waist
d = Hip
e = Inseam
f = Center back
g = Sleeve
Customers who bought this product also bought